Phase 1 refers to the first three scenarios, Falling Star, Helping Hand, and Changing Faces. I will link to changes in the world that resulted from the events of those three scenarios here as we prepare for Phase 2.
- Updated Places – Como Conservatory and Zoo, Helping Hands Shelter, Minnehaha Falls, and West Side are now defunct.
- Updated Foshay Tower and Wabasha Street Caves with new Themes and Faces
- Added: Downtown Minneapolis, Downtown Saint Paul, Myth, and Peacock Lounge
- Added New Threat: Mortal Inquisition
- Updated Factions – Red Court is a minor faction, Order of the Jade Serpent and Latin Kings are defunct factions.
- Added Major Faction: Department of Homeland Security,
- Added Minor Factions: Lost Girls and Ningizzida
- Updated the rest of the Characters
- Updated: Themes and Threats, is no longer a threat Balanced on a Hair Trigger.
- Updated: A House Divided
- New Theme: Guardians of Gleipnir
- New Threat: A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing and Musical Chairs
- Thomas Owens is now a past investigator.
- Updated: Colin Patterson, Craig Hale, Crow Sings, Donald Morgan, Elizabeth Harper, and Erin Kirkpatrick
- Updated: Fetch, Gatekeeper, Ghoul, Grace, Gruff, HRG, Ice Wolf, and Jane Doe
- Added Photos: Look for a Star
- Added Photos: Sky Full of Stars
- Added Photos: Video Killed the Real Star
- Added Photos: You Break It You Buy It
- Added Photos: Lost Souls, including artwork by Max, Craig Hale’s player. Thanks Max!
- Updated The Players: Bobby Chan and Jack Hunter are now categorized as Past Investigators. Past Investigators denotes someone who was once a PC, but is out of the game or an NPC. Past Investigators can become main Investigators again at the determination of a player.
- Updated: Alison Harper
- Created: Chrysophylax, still needs to be updated
- Added Photos to Against Better Judgement – Contains personal artwork by Thomas Owens’s player, John. Thanks John!
- Updated: Allen Harper
- Updated: Alice LaRue